Our managed security service is designed as a remote extension of your security staff. We provide solutions for your complex information security challenges by merging and correlating log activities, our service helps eliminate blind spots and provide visibility into key issues. Our experienced security experts provide your organization with basic knowledge and infrastructure:
- Effectively monitor the security of your environment
- Improve your security posture efficiently and effectively
- Achieve greater visibility and simplify reporting
- Quickly identify, analyze and respond to potential security threats
- Maximize your security technology investment
- Betterment for existing staff on your core business needs
Cyberarch SOC as service
With the growth of cloud computing, organizations face new security challenges. Through the strategic partnership with the data center, we make security a part of its services, bringing a high level of security to each company. This SOC-as-a-service (managed SOC) is particularly suitable for organizations that want to have an in-depth understanding of what is happening in their internal and cloud networks. It can help in responding immediately to different situations.
What is a SOC-as-a-Service?
SOC as a service is the Managed Security Operations Center (SOC), a joint effort between Thales and Previder in the Netherlands. The latter is a data center that provides managed IT services from the workplace to the cloud. Thales’ SOC is mainly dedicated to detecting potential threats in corporate networks, from hackers and malware to employees who consciously or deliberately seek access to confidential information that they don’t want their eyeballs. Through this cooperation, we enable Dutch companies to extend their security levels through very high-level intelligent threat detection and privileged access management.
Why a SOC-as-a-Service?
Data centers in the cloud are usually very secure, but cloud providers usually have little to say about what happens in the cloud. Unfortunately, organizations underestimate the specific network security challenges that cloud environments pose. We believe that together with the data center, we can provide unique services, which are essential for a comprehensive network security strategy.
How Does SOC-As-a-Service Benefit Enterprise Businesses?
Our managed security service in Estonia, Europe and other countries like the US offers SOC as a service provides many security advantages for enterprises operating in today’s volatile and turbulent online world. By hiring a third-party SOC team to monitor security events in the company’s network, the company can save time and resources, which may be spent on analysing its own network to avoid network intrusions.
There are so many hackers incubating network intrusion programs around the world, and unless sufficient steps are taken to identify and respond to such threats, few companies can withstand data leaks and viruses. The SOC-as-a-service team consists of trained engineers who have received the latest network security skills training. In the modern digital environment, such skills are rare but essential. Here are some of the advantages.
Through the provider, we can take advantage of the continuous insight into activities in the entire IT infrastructure to connect cloud customers to our SOC immediately.
With our SOC as a service, you can benefit from 1,500 network experts around the world to design and provide extraordinary high-tech network security solutions.
High level security
Our SOC is designed to create a high level of security for the organization. Through SOC as a service, we provide various security models, from low entry models to full service SOC.
Threat and Vulnerability management
Our team of information security researchers and scientists can provide answers and solutions to your toughest security challenges. This highly skilled team uses a multi-dimensional approach to analyse threats and vulnerabilities and demonstrates a broad base of attacks.
Our Experts are capable of:
- Discover vulnerabilities and weaknesses across all types of devices
- Test elements from a single line of code to large distributed systems
- Access custom code analysis and reverse software engineering
- Determine the feasibility of potential attack vectors
- Identify vulnerabilities that scanning software may miss
- Provide evidence to support budget requests for security programs or investment
- Assess the combination of system flaws and human factors to identify and quantify risk
- Develop effective controls and solutions for security flaws
- Create secure development lifecycle (SDLC) programs and processes
- Communicate the risks of high-business impact vulnerabilities and high-likelihood threats
- Uncover higher-risk vulnerabilities resulting from exploitation of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Quantify the operational impact and business risks resulting from successful attacks