For a long time, network security has been a stable and flexible leader in the government network security market. With more than ten years of experience, we have helped customers in various government departments. Our mission is to respond to cyber security challenges through smart and thoughtful solutions that will not disrupt daily work. To continue fulfilling this commitment, we will continue to continuously and comprehensively monitor each infrastructure and ensure the right to enter risks to help government groups and organizations maintain compliance, reduce risk, improve efficiency and reduce IT costs.
Who do we support?
- Civilian Agencies
- Government Funded Cybersecurity Program Users
- System Integrators
- Government Departments
- Intelligence Community
How can we help?
As cyber attacks continue to increase, new malware and malicious actors have found different ways to execute threats. It is clear that government organizations must be at the forefront of IT security to protect our national security. Our strong product portfolio priorities threat detection and identification of security weaknesses, because the best way to handle an attack is to ensure that an attack will never be realised or caught quickly.
Identify Compromised Devices
Detecting compromised devices, especially devices that are not Windows computers, can be a difficult task. Using the advanced Network Insight can monitor the activities of the infrastructure to indicate that the device has been threatened. Unlike most solutions that warn about things that may seem suspicious, Network Insight’s agentless approach can collect multiple pieces of intelligence when a device is compromised and report it with certainty.
Reduce Threat Surface
Threat actors thrive when they can discover gaps in security, exploiting issues that existed before they even started their attacks. we helps your teams improve your security posture by:
- Exploiting security weaknesses in network, web, endpoint.
- Expanding the capabilities and productivity of pen testing teams.
- Automating repetitive and time consuming tasks.
Reduce Insider Threats With Identity Management
Insiders pose a unique question because they cannot be denied access completely because they need to do so to get the job done. We find the balance between security and productivity by practicing least privilege, quick account termination, and separation of monitoring duties. Our other solutions also increase awareness of security threats by deploying social engineering tests.
Case Study: Cybersecurity Revamp for the National Government Portal
The National Government Portal (NGP) serves as the primary online interface for citizens to access various government services, from tax payments to license renewals. In 2022, a significant cyber-attack was detected, which aimed to disrupt services and access confidential citizen data.
Post-incident, the government identified the urgent need to:
- Investigate the cyber-attack’s depth and origin.
- Strengthen the cybersecurity framework of the portal.
- Educate government employees on cybersecurity best practices.
- Reassure the public about the safety and integrity of their data on the portal.
Problems and Challenges:
- Vast User Base: The portal catered to millions, making it a prime target for cyber threats.
- Diverse Services: The portal’s wide range of services meant multiple potential points of vulnerability.
- Employee Awareness: Many government employees lacked updated knowledge on modern cyber threats.
- Public Trust: Ensuring public trust was paramount, given the sensitive nature of data on the portal.
The government collaborated with Cyberarch, a top-tier cybersecurity firm with expertise in securing government digital assets.
- Incident Analysis: A thorough forensic investigation was conducted to understand the breach’s nuances.
- System Upgrades: The portal underwent a complete security overhaul, with advanced threat detection systems, multi-factor authentication, and encrypted data storage.
- Employee Training: Comprehensive workshops were organized across government departments to educate employees on cybersecurity protocols.
- Public Communication: A transparent communication campaign was launched to inform the public about the measures taken and to provide cybersecurity best practices for users.
- Enhanced Security: The portal became a benchmark in government cybersecurity, capable of thwarting even the most advanced threats.
- Informed Workforce: Government employees became vigilant and proactive in identifying and reporting potential cyber threats.
- Regulatory Adherence: The measures ensured that the portal adhered to international standards of data protection and cybersecurity.
- Restored Public Confidence: The government’s swift and transparent response helped restore and solidify public trust in the portal.
The cybersecurity revamp of the National Government Portal highlights the importance of proactive cybersecurity measures in safeguarding national digital assets. The government’s commitment to ensuring the portal’s security reaffirmed its dedication to serving and protecting its citizens in the digital age.